Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

Zitate: Twilight


Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved.

“Ew.” Snow. There went my good day.

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.

What if I´m not a superhero? What if I´m the bad guy?


The worst part about Friday was that, even though I knew he wasn´t going to be there, I still hoped.

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him – and I didn´t know how potent that part might be – that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


“And look at you.” I waved my hand toward him and all his bewildering perfection.

Of course, keeping you safe is beginning to feel like a full-time occupation that requires my constant presence.

Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear.

This truck is old enough to be your car´s grandfather – have some respect.


You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.


Alice has her own way of looking at things.


I could walk home faster than this truck moves.


It´s not the end, it´s the beginning.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen