Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016

1. Du suchst dir ein Pärchen aus einem Fandom
2. Du schreibst Dialoge mit der geforderten Wortanzahl und Sinn auf

Twenty words that began forever
Ninteen words that made us laugh
Eighteen words that nearly ended it all
Seventeen words that betrayed me
Sixteen words that meant the world to me
Fivteen words that engulfed me in my wake
Fourteen words that woke me up
Thirteen words that created the Bridge
Twelve words that broke my heart
Eleven words that sealed our fates
Ten words that cured our boredom
Nine words that drove me mad
Eight words that scared the wits out of me
Seven words that made me fall back in love with you
Six words that seduced me
Five words that overjoyed me
Four words that took us to the skies
Three words that I hated
Two words that saved us from falling
One word that started it all

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen